This simple Norwex rubber brush is an indispensable tool for pet owners. Please continue reading and I’ll tell you why.
The best $13.99 investment:
(1) Removes dog and cat hair like it’s nobody’s business. This literally works better than even the finest vacuum cleaner for picking up animal hair off fabric upholstery, carpets, and rugs. You know how furry pets have hair that sticks in and lodges into fabrics, rugs, and carpet?
Let me share a dog hair testimony. A professional cleaner friend of mine has a client who has three large dogs that free-range in the house. My friend vacuumed this client’s sofa for 3 or 4 hours, trying to remove the dog hair that was living on the sofa. She was so frustrated. She had bought the Norwex rubber brush from me but forgot about it. Finally she remembered the brush. She went home, got her brush, and went back to her client’s house.
My friend’s words:
“The hair came off in sheets.”
Even today, it’s one of her favorite and most useful tools.
Fine rabbit hair testimony: It even works to extract fine rabbit hair out of rugs when the vacuum cleaner fails to pick up. I did this for a lady who had a fine-furred rabbit. She thought she would have to live with the rabbit hair matted into her rug. I took my rubber brush and began raking up the rabbit hair — something her vacuum cleaner could not do.
(2) Picks up human hair, too. I confess that I’m a shedder. I lose my hair left and right. Not only does it drive my family up the wall, it drives me up the wall too when I find my hair everywhere. Thank God it keeps growing back; otherwise I’d probably be bald.
I use my Norwex rubber brush to rake up my hair off the carpet and rugs. It is so effective for collecting my hair off the floor.
(3) Doesn’t use electricity the way a vacuum cleaner does. It earns green points here. It saves money on electricity and is quiet.
(4) Cleans carpeted stairs so easily. It is nothing to carry the brush up and down the stairs since it weighs about 6 ounces. Compare that to awkwardly lugging a 20-pound vacuum cleaner up and down the stairs.
(5) Works great for grooming your animals! People use this versatile brush not only to remove hair, but to brush their dogs, cats, and even horses. One lady told me that her horse loves being brushed with it.
(6) Cleans up easily. Okay, so you brushed your fuzzy pet and its dander. Or you extracted some dead hair and skin cells out of the rug. Now you think your brush is kind of icky. Just pull the major hair out of the brush with your hand, and run the brush under running water in your sink (or outside with the hose).
(7) Cleans your fabric window coverings and home and car upholstery. Simply run the brush across window coverings and upholstery to remove hair, dust, and dirt.
(8) Brushes off your Norwex mop pads and dusting mitt. So we’re finally getting to the rubber brush’s original purpose. If you have the Norwex mop pads or dusting mitt (and why wouldn’t you?!), use the brush to rake off the dirty pads or mitt. This is a neater and far more effective way to clean those items, and you won’t have dust flying back into the air if you were to shake them clean.
These are just 8 reasons why this $13.99 rubber brush is one of the best investments you’ll make. And it won’t break the bank.
A great gift for
- pet owners
- professional housekeepers (it will become one of their best friends)
- anyone who has carpeting, rugs, or fabric upholstery and window coverings
- dog and cat groomers
- anyone who owns the Norwex mop and dusting mitt
My opinion and more about the brush
If there’s a tool that everyone should own, this little Norwex rubber brush is it. This is no ordinary brush.
The bristles are made of pliable rubber that can work its way into rugs and fabrics to extract even the most deeply embedded hair and stuff. Also, the pliable rubber is gentle on any material you use the brush on. It won’t scratch or tear textiles the way stiff brushes can. It picks up in a way that’s unmatched. (I found cat hair embedded deep, deep in my thick, wool Chinese rug, and I haven’t had a cat in 18 years!)
If you want to give the Norwex rubber brush as a Christmas gift, please order by December 15 to allow enough time for shipping.
A companion item
Norwex also has a small, handy lint mitt that efficiently removes lint, dust, and pet hair from clothing and other textiles. Its small size makes it easy to carry with you wherever you go.
Important final note
Remember, Norwex warranties all their products. However, warranties are only honored if you order through a consultant (like me). Buying from an auction site will void any warranty coverage.